Curated by our artist and educators to support natural curiosity, spark exploration, and inspire engagement, the toolbox includes:
A b.kids lesson, Let's Learn About Skin Tone'* designed to support instruction for preschool and elementary aged children. Lessons include
- a recorded video Read Aloud of a featured book,
- an activity,
- and a list of enrichment resources
- “All the Colors We Are” by Katie Kissinger
- “Tan to Tamarind” by Malathi Michelle Iyengar
- Six essential paint colors for mixing skin tone hues
- A paint palette
- A 5X7 painting canvas
- A paint brush
- Four b.kids coloring pages
- Our favorite melanin-hued crayons by Pintkor all the way from Brazil!
- A “Light Up the World” print
- Lee and Low's Classroom Library Checklist
- Your b.kids sticker
- FREE shipping
* A course enrollment code and information regarding extended access will be included in the ‘Thank you for your purchase’ email.
Is the Toolbox a gift?
During the checkout process, remember to include the name, email, and mailing address of the gift recipient.
Want the Toolbox in time for the holidays?
Remember to allow 10 days for shipping.
Toolbox Shipping: Only available in USA